Saturday, February 7, 2009

Someone Featured Me

There was a thread in the Etsy forums not too long ago from a fellow artisan who was looking for people to feature on her blog. So many people had already posted their interest; but I thought what the heck, I volunteered and posted a link to my shop for her to look around. I was so honored when she convo'd me with a list of questions and said she was going to feature my shop. The questions really made me think and some were a little challenging, but it wasn't until I got down to the last few that I knew I was either going to really embarrass myself or sound like a complete idiot. So go check it out and find out a few things about me that I never would have thought I would divulge online.

Just another day in Paradise



I want to thank Julianne at Julianne A. Designs for taking the time to get to know me and thinking my shop good enough to feature on her blog - Thanks Julianne!

7 comments:

Rachel Timmerman

Congratulations!!

- rachel

Baroness Bijoutery

Oh congratulations...you really deserve to be featured....All that you do for fellow Etsians..you are so sweet..

Kristin

How great, congrats! I will go check it out!

Beadin By The Sea

That's awesome, someone did the favor for me once. I'd like to do more of this, I'll have to start a thread. I'll go and check our your feature and... congratulations!

FlightFancy

That's so nice! congrats!

KayzKreationz

Congratulations, that is a great post.

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

Tyson Holt

Great read thank yoou